Artichoke and Cheese Chicken with Rosemary Baby Carrots
30 Min at 400
- 5 to 6 oz skinless chicken breast halved
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 5.2 oz pack semisoft cheese with garlic and fines herbs
- Salt and black pepper
- 16 oz package peeled fresh baby carrots; halved lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary; snipped
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- Fresh rosemary (or parsley)
- Preheat oven to 400. Line shallow roasting pan ( or 15×10 in baking pan) with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken in one side of prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine artichoke and cheese – spread over chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on other side of pan, drizzel with oil and sprinkle with rosemary and garlic; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast 30 to 40 minues or until chicken is done and carrots are crisp and tender.
Nutritional: 1 chicken breast and 1/2 c carrots.
336 cal; 16 g fat (8 g sat fat); 129 mg chol; 490 mg sodium; 11 g carb; 3 g fiber; 4 g sugars; 25g protein